Property Location: La Juanita is a ranch located in the province of Buenos Aires, 42 Km al south – east of the town of Laprida. The total area is 1.009 hectares, divided by a public road. It is in the prime Argentina cattle region.
Surface Area: 1,009 Hectares.
- Access: Easy access via an improved dirt road. It is located approximately 460 km due southwest from Buenos Aires.
- House: brick with clay tiled roof, two bedrooms, improvements in 2017.
- Brick shed with concrete flooring.
- Sheet metal warehouse with concrete floor.
- Loading cattle chutes/treatment area: including metal shade roof and internal sorting corrals.
- The ranch is subdivided into 10 fields, serviced by 5 Australian type tanks/windmills, hundreds of mature trees planted through the various sections.
- Electrical power supplied by a generator.
- Fencing: wire fencing, some sections are new.
The ranch is ideal for cow/calf type operations, with a high beef production (capacity for 500 cows). It is flat, with improved pastures, mainly ‘agropiro’. It has several drainage ditches to manage the water especially during the high rain season. The area includes a small lake (4% of the area), as noted includes 10 sections with shade trees. Carrying Capacity (CC) is 0.7 per animal unit.